Contracted for 12 months
Salary Band D, scale 4-5 for TA1 and Band F, Scale 7-10 for TA2, £16,030 - £18,017 per annum
30 hours per week, Term time plus one week
Our Lady of the Magnificat MAC are looking to recruit a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work 30 hours per week. This role will be based at St Marie’s Catholic Primary School and Nursery. St Marie’s is a vibrant, exciting place to work with an experienced staff and welcoming ethos.
The successful candidate will be:
- passionate about transforming the lives of children.
- have a TA qualification and previous experience working as a TA in a school environment
- an adult who has high expectations of children.
- sympathetic towards the aims and ethos of our Catholic School.
- have strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- have a creative approach to the curriculum and the commitment to provide first class child support
Please visit www.magnificat.org.uk/vacancies for an application form and consent for references form, both to be returned to Danielle Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are highly recommended, please contact Danielle Hunt on 01788 543636 to arrange a visit.
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 4th December 2023
Interviews: Friday 8th December 2023
The MAC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. As such we will be implementing the use of online searches for all posts in line with guidance from KCSIE 2022. Online searches are not part of the shortlisting process itself and candidates will have a chance to address any issues of concern that come up during the search at interview.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Statement.
COMMITTED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES