30 hours per week Monday-Friday term time only (Will consider part time ( 5x mornings or 5x afternoon for the correct suitably qualified applicant)
Level 4 SCP 4-7, FTE £23114-£24294 - Actual £16392.23-£17226.90 pa
The Directors and Academy Committee is seeking to appoint a positive and enthusiastic team player to work with our busy administration team to commence as soon as possible. The Academy Committee are willing to consider reduced hours for the correct suitably qualified candidate, but they would need to be mornings Monday-Friday or afternoons Monday-Friday as an example to suit our busy school office.
The successful candidate will be expected to engage in the following:
- Promote positive communication in welcoming all visitors to the academy, ensure correct safeguarding checks and signing in procedures.
- Be proficient in use of Word and Excel; knowledge of SIMS is preferable.
- To receive, check and distribute deliveries to school
- Finance administration.
- Setting up school trips / school trip administration
- Preparing school Purchase Orders
- Parentpay (school cashless system) administration including dinner registration
- Free School Meal administration.
- Ensure positive relationships, effective communication with all stakeholders (e-mail, telephone, social media and face to face customer service)
- Be a good team player who can work flexibly, independently, and with initiative.
- Be a people person
- General administration duties such as updating information systems, filing, photocopying and receiving post and distributing to the relevant member of staff.
Previous experience of working in a busy reception/office environment would be preferable but is not essential.
- The successful candidate is assured that we can offer:
- A dedicated, hardworking and caring staff team.
- A fully supportive Governing Body.
- A very positive climate in which you can develop new ideas and initiatives.
- Enthusiastic, well behaved and hardworking children.
- There is a commitment to high quality professional development, support, induction and mentoring
Applications from all religious denominations are welcome. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit please contact Mrs Helen Ruscoe 01782 882963.
St Augustine’s Catholic Academy is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Criminal Records Bureau.
CES application forms and the advert are available via the school website www.saintaugustinescatholicacademy.org.
Closing date for applications ; 4th December 2023 12 noon
Interviews: To be confirmed
For further details of this post, please contact Mrs Helen Ruscoe Senior Operations Manager 01782 882963 firstname.lastname@example.org