PRESCHOOL TEACHING ASSISTANT Grade 2
Permanent Variable Contract
30 hours per week, Term time only
Point 5 £ 16,737.08 – Point 6 £ 17,016.98
Required for January 2024
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- Knowledge of the new Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum, Development Matters/Birth to 5 Matters
- Have experience of working in an Early Years Setting with children age 2 to 5 years
- Be flexible and creative and have the commitment to provide first class childcare
- Have good organisational skills
- Have the ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
- Paediatric First Aid certificate
Enquiries/Forms: Please contact the school office.
St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School,
Tel/Fax : 01905 452772
Closing Date for applications: Thursday 14th December 2023
Shortlisting Date: Friday 15th December 2023
Interviews: Week Commencing 18th December 2023
Only applications using the Catholic Education Service application form will be considered this can also be downloaded from our website.
St Joseph’s is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to relevant employment checks including an Enhanced DBS check.
You will also be asked to complete a declaration to confirm that you are not disqualified under the Childcare(D) 2009 Regulations from working with children.