Teachers Salary Main Scale Points 1-6, £30,000 - £41,333
Our Lady of the Magnificat Multi Academy are looking to recruit a class teacher. This role will be based at St Marie’s Catholic Primary School & Nursery.
Our Lady of the Magnificat Multi Academy is undergoing an exciting journey to become the highest performing Catholic Academy in the country, where every child receives an excellent education.
The successful candidate will be:
- sympathetic towards the aims and ethos of our Catholic school.
- passionate about transforming the lives of children.
- a highly effective practitioner who wants to develop.
- a teacher who has high expectations of children.
- enthusiastic pupils and supportive parents.
- a commitment to on-going professional development.
- the opportunity to be part of a team committed to transformational change.
We are looking for someone who is:
- passionate about educating young people and puts their wellbeing at the heart of all they do, and
- will work collaboratively with the Executive Headteacher to motivate and inspire staff at all levels while making them feel valued and supported.
- an excellent proven track record in teaching and learning within Primary education.
As we strive to become an employer of choice, not only will you be joining a progressive multi-academy company, but you will also receive a competitive benefits package, which as well as salary includes:
- Health & Wellbeing employee assistance programme
- Family friendly policies
- Access to an excellent pension scheme
- Access to professional qualifications and training
How to Apply:
Please visit www.magnificat.org.uk/vacancies for an application form and consent for references form, both to be returned to Ms D Hunt, firstname.lastname@example.org by the close date