Grade 4 32.5hrs £23,500 - £23,893
Full Time, Part time or flexible working may be considered
Directorate: Manor Hall Academy Trust
Are you ready to join a team that makes a difference?
The Local Academy board (LAB) wish to appoint an exceptional Teaching Assistant to join our highly talented, supportive, dedicated and friendly team.
We are looking for an individual who has a passion for children with SEN and are:
- Passionate about seeing children make excellent progress in a Special School environment
- Motivated, with high expectations for all learners
- Committed to working with the whole school community
- Able to contribute to life beyond their classroom
We would expect the successful candidate/s to:
- To hold the pupils well-being and learning at the centre of all they do.
- Have good interpersonal skills, high standards and expectations.
- Effectively, promote and develop the vision, aims and ethos of the school
- Have commitment to working in partnership with parents and other agencies
- Undertake training and implement new initiatives.
In turn we can offer:
- Happy children who are eager to learn
- A caring team of colleagues who are committed to providing the best for our pupils
- Excellent relationships with parents and LAB
- A commitment to continued professional development
Interested applicants are encouraged to contact the Headteacher at email@example.com
to discuss their application and gain an appreciation of this opportunity or phone 01538 383558
All applications need to be made using the web portal www.mynewterm.com
For more about Manor Hall Academy Trust, visit www.manorhall.academy
Springfield School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, applicants will therefore be subject to stringent vetting and induction processes including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please also note if you are shortlisted for the role, we may conduct an online search as part of our due diligence on the shortlisted candidates. This may help identify any incidents or issues that have happened, and are publicly available online, which may indicate that you are unsuitable to work with children and that we may want to explore with you at interview.
Applications close on 1st December 2023