Hours: 37 Hours per week
Salary: £32,776 - £41,260 per annum
Location: Thorn Office Centre, Hereford
Closing date: 25th June 2017
Hoople provides comprehensive IT services to a range of public sector organisations including Herefordshire Council, Wye Valley NHS Trust and Herefordshire CCG. This role offers a unique opportunity to make a lasting, positive impact on project delivery for Hoople and its customers as part of their Digital and IT strategies.
You will have a proven track record of project management in predominantly IT and digital services related disciplines, as well as a current Project Management qualification. You will be able to confidently lead in the planning, coordination and communications involved in delivering projects within time and budget. You will have the experience and skills to competently communicate with executive level stakeholders, as well as being able to matrix manage a wide range of project staff across different disciplines.
Your role as Project Manager will take responsibility for the planning, coordination and delivery of a range of IT projects across Hoople and its customers.
Your role will include:
• Working within the project team and solutions architects, project managing planning and delivery for a range of IT projects
• Working with internal teams and third parties to ensure that all aspects of the projects are delivered accurately, to required deadlines and utilising relevant project documentation
• Using PRINCE 2 methodology and Agile principles, as appropriate, to progress and organise project elements
• Operating within a complex technological environment
• Identifying and managing risks and issues within a project
• Directing the work of project staff
• Communications with identified stakeholders
Upon joining our busy and friendly team you’ll form close working relationships with IT colleagues, Hoople customers and external partners, working collaboratively and flexibly to enable Hoople, Herefordshire Council and Wye Valley NHS Trust and other customers to reach their goals.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more details of this role.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must apply online for this vacancy, we do not accept emailed CV’S.
Please specify whether you have a disability.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you would like to obtain details regarding feedback on your application please contact Hoople Resourcing at: firstname.lastname@example.org