2 days left
St Stephen’s Church of England Primary School is part of the newly formed St Stephen’s Church of England Multi Academy Trust. We are an ambitious Academy which prides itself in being child centred, where everyone is valued
We are looking for an enthusiastic and effective Office Manager who would be the friendly and welcoming face of St Stephen’s Church of England Primary School. You will be highly motivated, with excellent communication skills and a proven track record of working within a busy school office.
Ideally, you will need to:
- demonstrate the ability to manage and prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative
- be an active team member
- work calmly, thoroughly and confidently under pressure
- contribute whole heartedly to wider school life
In return we can offer:
- a welcoming and supportive staff team who work collaboratively to support the school’s priorities
- a committed Governing Body who make a great investment in professional development
- smiling and happy children
School visits are encouraged please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Candidates will be requested to have Enhanced DBS clearance. We will forward a copy of our safeguarding policy with this application.
CLOSING DATE MONDAY 26 JUNE, 2017 AT 12PM
SHORTLISTING WEDNESDAY 28 JUNE, 2017
INTERVIEWS MONDAY 3 JULY, 2017
To apply, call the School on 01902 558840 or