The Governors of Budbrooke Primary School wish to appoint a Classroom Teacher to start from September 2017. The post would ideally suit an NQT or someone looking for a new challenge.
Budbrooke Primary School is part of The Community Academies Trust who currently comprises of eight primary schools, five secondary schools and two National Teaching Schools. We are driven by a desire to lead rather than follow, and to be beacons of outstanding local provision, which our community can rely on for the excellent education we provide for our children. We have a proven track record of achieving success and our new school will be supported by expertise and support from across the trust.
This role would ideally suit an NQT or someone looking for a new challenge with a genuine passion for teaching with exceptional classroom management, and content knowledge. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
- Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils
- Work with the Headteacher and leadership team, to implement the strategic vision for primary education across the CAT family of schools so that they ensure excellence
- Have strong emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviours and positive attitudes to maintain discipline
- Have a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from CAT ethos
- Relate positively to and showing respect for all members of the school and wider community ongoing relevant professional self-development
How do I apply?
You can call the school office on 01926 492045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and further information.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 22nd June 2017 at 12 noon.
Interviews will be w/c Monday 26th June 2017