Class Teacher TV17517
2 days left
Class Teacher Vacancy - Short Heath Federation (M1-UPS3)
Our Federation offers a unique opportunity for the very best teachers to work in a single phase school, as well as the chance to work alongside colleagues from other phases, in order to enhance your professional development. All of our schools are good or outstanding.
We are now recruiting a full time class teacher for September 2017. We can offer permanent, fixed term and casual contracts.
If you are an energetic, enthusiastic and outstanding teacher, we want you from September 2017 for Short Heath Federation You will inspire our children, ensuring they make good progress and enjoy learning. You might have just qualified, be in the early stages of your career or an experienced teacher. Your specialism may be in Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
- be an inspirational teacher;
- create an irresistible learning experience;
- believe that ‘every day, in every way, everyone matters’;
- love working as part of a team;
- support our Federation Christian ethos.
We can offer:
- a tailor-made induction programme (whatever your career stage)
- a personalised professional development plan
- a career coach
- Local Authority staff well-being programme
- an exciting opportunity for extensive professional development across a federation of schools, working with good and outstanding teachers in all phases;
- laptop and iPad;
- discounted childcare;
- an annual spend of more than £15,000 on training and development for our staff;
- the support of two leading practitioners in-house;
- wonderful children and families;
- opportunities to shadow other colleagues;
- supportive, dedicated and talented colleagues;
- an exceptionally strong Governing Body;
- part time opportunities for the very best candidates
Short Heath Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore it is imperative that you provide all relevant information requested in order to meet this commitment. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS check, and proof of the Right to Work in the UK (this will be required at the time of interview). We are an equal opportunities employer.
Further information and an application pack are available from Mrs Helen Fletcher at Rosedale C of E Infant School, email email@example.com or telephone the school office on 01902 368910. Visits to our schools are welcomed.
Closing date for applications is 12.00 noon on 26th June 2017
Interviews will be conducted on 30th June 2017