Key Stage 1 Class Teacher
0.4 fte fixed term contract to 31 August 2018.
Required for September 2017.
Saint Paul’s Church of England Primary School is a successful and popular primary school with its own nursery, situated close to the centre of Leamington Spa but in a semi-rural setting.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a part-time class teacher for a Key Stage 1 class to work for 2 full days a week. This post would be temporary for one academic year. We are looking for a positive, creative, flexible and enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate high quality teaching. Experience of working in key stage 1 is essential.
- A good or outstanding classroom practitioner?
- Do you have a positive attitude and embrace new challenges?
- Is your teaching innovative and your lessons creative?
- Are you flexible and able to embrace change?
- An excellent communicator?
- Somebody who will actively promote our established Christian ethos?
We can offer:
- A caring and positive working environment.
- A warm, friendly and inclusive welcoming school community.
- Kind and well behaved children with a positive attitude to learning.
- A school with high expectations.
- Hard working, motivated and friendly staff.
- A supportive Governing Body.
Additional Information & How to Apply
For further details and an application pack, please download an application form.
Please send completed forms to the school, email@example.com
Informal visits can be arranged through contacting the school office, 01926 425361.
Closing date is 23 June 2017.
Interview Date: Monday 3 July 2017
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.Supporting documents
Job Description & Person Specification