Key Stage One Class Teacher
4 days left
Fixed term contract until August 31st 2018.
We are looking for an imaginative and enthusiastic teacher to join our school from September onwards. Knightlow is a single form entry school set in a rural environment, yet close to travel links for Coventry, Rugby and Leamington Spa. We have an excellent on-site nursery, with whom we have close links, and we are lucky enough to have Forest School in our extensive grounds.
Knightlow is currently graded ‘outstanding’ and has high aspirations for all learners. We are strongly committed to a rich and creative primary curriculum, and have strong links with the Anglican church in our capacity as a faith school.
If you enjoy working as part of a supportive and friendly team, and have a passion for delivering exciting and engaging learning experiences for all pupils, then this post could suit you. The successful candidate will be:
- a lively and well motivated teacher who has high expectations and a good understanding of how children learn;
- a good communicator who is creative, imaginative and well organised;
- someone who shares our values and is willing to work alongside others for the benefit of the children;
- happy to engage in wider school activities, such as residential visits and fundraising events, and be open to teaching throughout the school over time;
- willing to develop their expertise through shared CPD, team work and supporting a culture of reflective practice;
- able, in due course, to lead a curriculum subject area.
Whether you are a more experienced teacher or looking for your first teaching position, we would welcome a visit to the school so we can share more about Knightlow and our ethos.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Knightlow C of E Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. This post is therefore subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Please contact the school office on 02476 543751 for more details and to arrange a visit.
To apply for this position, please complete and return the attached application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 28th June 2017 at 5pm.
Interviews will take place on Friday 30th June 2017.
Equality Details Form