Cradley CE Primary School are seeking to appoint a Headteacher from September 2024. Our current headteacher is retiring from their position and we are seeking to appoint a leader who is able to build on the achievements of the school as it progresses onto the next exciting phase of its development. Are you the person for the job?
Cradley Church of England Primary School is a voluntary aided school with 210 children on roll. (Pupil Admission Number is 30) and an Outstanding Ofsted rating (2022).
Please view our website at: www.cradleycofe.com for more information about the school, its achievements and the curriculum.
We actively encourage visits to our school to see just how special our children are and to meet the team. Please arrange directly with the school office by calling 01384 818230 to book a slot on one of the following dates:
- Friday 23rd February 10.00 am
- Thursday 29th February 10.00 am
- Wednesday 6th March 10.00 am
Closing date for applications: Midnight Sunday 10th March 2024
Shortlisting: 11th March 2024. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by telephone
Interviews: Tuesday 19th March and Wednesday 20th March 2024
N.B. We reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the advertised date should we receive a large number of applications.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
WE NEED SOMEONE SPECIAL WHO:
- has a passion for teaching and learning
- sets high expectations for all;
- is a strategic leader with a clear vision for future progress:
- will inspire, motivate, challenge and support the pupils, staff, parents and wider community
- is passionately committed to helping all young people to achieve success and set their own high aspirations;
- has a clear vision of educational excellence, how to achieve it and the ability to make it happen
- has excellent inter-personal, communication, analytical and organisational skills
WE CAN OFFER YOU A SCHOOL WITH:
- children who are happy and confident and have real pride in their school and their own achievements
- highly professional staff who are enthusiastic, innovative and dedicated to a shared vision to be the school of choice in the local community;
- an active and supportive governing body which is committed to working with the Headteacher to continue the strategic development of the school, whilst acknowledging the significant pressure under which headteachers operate
- a caring and supportive environment where every person matters; our vision extends to all team members
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance https://help.wmjobs.co.uk/
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/
Headteacher Job Description.pdf
Headteacher Person Specification.pdf
Headteacher Recruitment Pack.1.pdf