18.5 Hours per Week
This role is based in Shire Hall where you will be working as part of a small team . This role is the first point of contact for external queries. You will need to use your own initiative and take responsibility to ensure that tasks are completed. You will need a sound grasp of administrative and financial routines as you will be the only Administration Assistant based with this team.
Office cover will be required each day, preferably three mornings and two afternoons per week so your working hours will need to ensure this.
- Good literacy and numeracy.
- To be able to communicate, in person and/or in writing, a variety of information to a range of people.
- To be able to use a keyboard with some precision and speed.
- To be able to work under pressure including meeting deadlines and dealing with interruptions.
- Experience of handling and processing manual or computerised information.
Additional Information & How to apply
For further information about the role please contact Ayub Khan Tel: 01926 412657 or Email: email@example.com
Our method of application is online. If you are unable to apply using the 'Apply for this job' link please contact the Recruitment Centre.
Closing Date: Monday 26th June, 2017
Interview Date: Tuesday 18th July, 2017
You will be notified of our shortlisting decision via email, so please check your email and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV's and do not keep CV's on file unless part of an application.
We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.Supporting documents
Job Description and Person Specification