Teaching Assistant Level 2
27.5 Hours per Week
Fixed term contract until August 2018.
Required for September 2017, term time only (40 weeks per annum)
We are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work with a child with an EHIC on a fixed term contract while the child is on role at our school. We are looking for somebody who:
- is adaptable, creative and embraces change with enthusiasm
- has the ability to build good relationships with children, teachers and parents.
- has good organisational, planning and IT skills.
- has the ability to manage children and cope with challenging behaviour.
- high staff morale
- excellent continuing professional development
- a supportive and caring ethos which recognises the importance of emotional wellbeing.
Please see the attached Job Description.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Sydenham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For more information on our lovely school, please download the application pack and return your completed WCC application form and equality form by 12 noon on 22 June 2017 to Sarah Beck at email@example.com
School Contact Details:
Sydenham Primary School
Tel: 01926 339138
Letter to Applicants
Equality Details Form