Teaching Assistant Level 2
Sydenham Primary School is a thriving, lively and happy school, designated outstanding by Ofsted in January 2015.
We serve a diverse community and pride ourselves on caring for and nurturing our families and staff. We are a forward thinking school which provides an exciting, enriched curriculum and very effective support for pupils at all levels.
27.5 Hours per Week
Fixed term contract to 31 August 2018.
We are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work with a child with an EHIC on a fixed term contract while the child is on role at our school.
We are looking for somebody who;
- is adaptable, creative and embraces change with enthusiasm
- has the ability to build good relationships with children, teachers and parents
- has good organisational, planning and IT skills
- has the ability to manage children and cope with challenging behaviour
- high staff morale
- excellent continuing professional development
- a supportive and caring ethos which recognises the importance of emotional wellbeing
This is a fixed term contract due to start in September 2017
Please see attached job description
Additional Information & How to Apply
For more information on our lovely school, please download the application pack and return your completed WCC application form and equality form by 12 noon on 22 June 2017 to Sarah Beck at email@example.com.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Letter to Applicants