Teaching Assistant Level 2
Lighthorne Heath is a thriving, lively and happy school, designated good by Ofsted in April 2017. We pride ourselves on caring for and nurturing our families and staff. We are a forward thinking school which provides an exciting, enriched curriculum and very effective support for pupils at all levels.
26.67 Hours per Week
This is a permanent contract due to start in September 2017.
We are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work in our lovely school.
We are looking for somebody who:
- is adaptable, creative and embraces change with enthusiasm
- has the ability to build good relationships with children, teachers and parents.
- has good organisational, planning and IT skills.
- has the ability to manage children
- high staff morale
- excellent continuing professional development
- a supportive and caring ethos which recognises the importance of emotional wellbeing
Please see attached job description
Additional Information & How to Apply
Lighthorne Heath Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For more information on our lovely school, please download the application pack and return your completed WCC application form and equality form by 12 noon on 22 June 2017 to Sarah Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org
School Contact Details:
Lighthorne Heath Primary School
Tel: 01926 339138
Letter to Applicants
Equality Details Form