Experienced Class Teacher
Required for September 2017
Wilkes Green Infant School is a warm, friendly and caring school with an inspirational vision and a commitment to ensuring high standards. We have wonderful children, and extremely dedicated teachers, supportive staff, governors and parents. If you wish to be part of a forward thinking team and instrumental in moving this school forward to success...then join us!
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Demonstrates outstanding teaching
- Has a passion for learning
- Has high expectations of all children
- Has the ability to enthuse and inspire children
- Is committed to improving outcomes for all children
- Is knowledgeable about how children learn and progress
- Is able to work as part of a team
- Has experience of successful teaching in a primary age class
We can offer you:
- A school committed to improving outcomes for all children
- Happy, hard-working and well-behaved children
- Resources to ensure your effectiveness and success
- A commitment to your professional development.
The current interim co-head teachers have an innovative and dynamic vision, a warm and personable attitude and are looking to extend the teaching and learning team through the recruitment of high quality and like-minded teachers for key stage 1. If this sounds like you, please come and visit us for a tour of the school, an informal meeting and chat with staff. If you are interested in visiting please arrange this through contacting Charlie Barmie – Office Manager on 0121 554 1104
If you would like to speak to the head teachers, Mr Ali or Mrs Bagri for an informal chat then please arrange a telephone appointment by calling the same number.
Closing Date: Friday 23 June 2017
For further details and application form, please contact the school.
Observations/Interviews to take place: Wednesday 28/Thursday 29/Friday 30 June.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.