Nursery Nurse - Howes Primary School
This is an amazing opportunity for a Nursery Nurse to join our lively and successful school from September 2017.
We are looking for an inspiring Nursery Nurse who is:
• Able to develop our children’s love of learning
• A good role model
• Able to put secure knowledge of the Early Years curriculum into practice
• Able to work as a key team member
• A good communicator
• Able to be adaptable to the needs of our children
• Determined to provide high level childcare and education
Visits to the school will be welcome. Please telephone the school office. Tel: 024 7641 1711
Please return completed application forms to the school.
20 hrs per week
8:30 am - 12.30 pm Monday to Friday
Closing date: 9am Thursday 29th June
Shortlisting: Friday 30th June
Interviews: Thursday 6th July
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Equal Opportunities Form.doc