Key Stage 2 Teacher
Bursley Multi Academy Trust is looking to recruit an ambitious and aspirational Key Stage 2 teacher to join our friendly, hardworking and dedicated team at Bursley Academy in Bradwell Newcastle Staffs in October 2017 (September 2017 start if possible).
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- An excellent classroom practitioner.
- Has a clear understanding of KS2 curriculum.
- Committed to raising standards of attainment, achievement and behaviour for all.
- Caring and friendly nature with a sense of humour with a commitment to team building.
- Be committed to creating an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes and independence.
- The ability to inspire children to achieve their best.
- Is committed to wider education and extra-curricular activities.
- Fully supports the ethos of the academy.
In return we can offer:
- Children who are highly motivated to learn and who love their school.
- A happy, warm and welcoming environment; somewhere you will feel valued.
- A strong, supportive team who embrace and welcome challenge.
- Opportunities for CPD tailored to meet your specific needs.
Applications are welcome from experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Visits to the academy are actively encouraged so please contact the office on 01782 567740 to arrange, available visit dates are; Monday 19th June at 10:00am, Monday 19th June at 16:00pm and Friday 23rd June at 10:00am. Please call the office to confirm your attendance.
Please email your completed applications to email@example.com
marked for the attention of Mr B Wilkinson, Principal.
The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from the academy or by visiting www.gov.uk.
Salary: Mainscale £22,467 - £32,835)
Closing Date: Wednesday 28th June at 17:00pm
Short Listing Date: Friday 30th June
Interview Date: Friday 7th July
Location: Bursley Academy, Bursley Way, Bradwell, Newcastle, Staffs ST5 8JQ
Vacancy Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 32.5 standard teaching