Full time permanent class teacher commencing Monday 8th April.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly and ambitious school. The successful candidate would need to put the children at the heart of everything they do and have proven, whether as an ECT or as an experienced teacher, that they can demonstrate good or better classroom practice.
St. Anne’s is a small, friendly, caring primary school with a committed and established staff. We have strong links with our parish of St. Anne’s and work closely with our partner schools. Ofsted June 2022 – ‘Leaders and staff care for pupils and families. Leaders say ‘You may be small, but you can be mighty.’
We are seeking someone who:
- Is committed to the strong Catholic ethos of our school.
- Has qualified teacher status.
- Can engage pupils in their learning.
- Has excellent communication skills and can build relationships with all stakeholders in the school.
- Is committed to being part of the journey that takes our school from good to outstanding
In return we can offer you:
- Well-behaved, happy pupils who enjoy coming to school
- A warm and welcoming Catholic environment A supportive staff team who work for each other extremely effectively and who are willing and able to support and mentor.
- Excellent opportunities for personal development
- Applications are welcome from NQTs or more Experienced staff
Visits to the school are welcome and very much encouraged
If you are interested in this post – please download and complete an application form and return it together with any supporting information to school by hand, post or email by Thursday 22nd February 2024 at 4p.m.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted further, so if you have not heard from us by Monday 26th February 2024 your application will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.