Pastoral Support Worker TV18117
1 day left
Rivers Primary Academy, Mersey Road, Blakenall, Walsall, WS3 1NP
Tel: 01922 710164
Pastoral Support Worker
Grade 4 SCP 18 £12,444 p.a 30 hours per week term time only
Required for September 2017
We are seeking to appoint a talented and highly motivated Pastoral Support Worker to join our team. Forming part of WAT, Rivers Primary Academy is an exciting, dynamic place to work that can offer great opportunities.
- Enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn;
- Supportive parents and Local Governing Body;
- A talented staff team who welcome new challenges, committed to supporting and developing colleagues.
- Quality continuous professional development;
- Opportunities to work within the WAT partnership schools.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can support children and families who are experiencing attendance difficulties
- Can keep detailed records
- Can work as a team to support children and their families
- Can promote good attendance within school
- Can attend Safeguarding meetings
- Can liaise with external agencies
- Can work on their initiative
- Can liaise with members of staff
- Is (or is willing to be) Level 2 Safeguarding trained
Application forms and further information can be viewed on the school website (www.riversprimary.co.uk). Please return your completed application form to
Miss A Goodson, Acting Head Teacher, Rivers Primary Academy, Mersey Road, Blakenall, Walsall WS3 1NP or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Edwards on 01922 710164.
Closing date is Friday 30th June and interviews will take place on Friday 7th July
Rivers Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Criminal Records check.