Sites Manager (Hamilton Infant School)
2 days left
An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, conscientious Site Manager to join our team, to support the management and development of our 3 schools, Hamilton Infants, Northwood Broom, and Grove Junior. This will include supervising a team of site staff to ensure that the schools are fit for purpose, meeting both health and safety legislation and curriculum requirements.
This is a permanent full time post. The hours are equivalent to 37 hours per week, whole year. A degree of flexibility to work patterns will be expected as and when required.
Salary is Level 7 £22,658 to £24,964. Subject to Evaluation.
The successful candidate must have:
* School or other site management experience
* Qualifications and Knowledge of statutory regulations / procedures including Health & Safety and COSHH
* An in depth understanding of relevant codes of practice and/or policies, preferably in a school environment
* Skilled in ICT use and show an ability to deal with administration duties in a methodical, organised manner
* Staff managerial experience
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Experience of negotiating with suppliers
* Planning and monitoring works within an agreed budget
You will need to provide an outstanding service and maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times. You will be advising the Executive Head Teacher/Heads of School on suggested improvements to the general school environment and to carry out pre-planned maintenance programmes.
To arrange a visit or for further details including a full job description, person specification and application form, please contact Mrs Jayne Pettitt email@example.com
Closing date for this post is Monday 26th June 12pm.
Interviews to be held w/c 10th July. DBS Checks This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions. Asylum and Immigration To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/
To apply for this vacancy, please contact:
01782 234420- firstname.lastname@example.org