Head of School
Leadership Scale 9 – 13 £57,480 - £63,428
Contract type: Permanent, full time
From Easter 2024
We are seeking to appoint a talented and highly motivated Head of School to join our team. Tenterfields Primary Academy is an exciting place to be, we are part of the Windsor Academy Trust and on a journey to further improve outcomes for all of our children. Staff here are friendly, committed and passionate about learning. Our children are fantastic.
Tenterfields Primary Academy is a one form entry academy with an age range of 3 -11 and we currently have 222 pupils on roll. We are part of Windsor Academy Trust (WAT) and consequently professional development opportunities are outstanding. Our children are fantastic and are at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to ignite children’s curiosity and love of learning.
The Head of School will lead the school inspiring staff to achieve the highest possible standards in teaching and endeavour to unlock pupils’ academic and personal potential in collaboration with the Executive Headteacher.
The Head of School will:
- be responsible for the day to day running of the school
- support the Executive Headteacher to set and review the school’s priorities and objectives, leading activity to ensure these are delivered;
- demonstrate exemplary leadership; develop, motivate and deploy teaching and support staff to secure the best possible use of available talent;
- determine and drive appropriate standards and targets to deliver improvement;
- create an accountable, safe and positive learning environment in which co-operation, collaboration, respect and responsibility are celebrated.
Closing date: Monday 19th February 2024 at 9am
Interviews: Friday 23rd February 2024
If you would like more information then please contact the PA to Executive Headteacher, Dee Woodward, on 0121 272 7310. To arrange a visit please contact our office on the above number, or email email@example.com
Tenterfields Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to right to work in the UK checks, DBS checks and satisfactory medical clearance.