St. George & St. Martins Catholic Academy
Required for September 2024 initially for one year, with the possibility of permanent.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic class teacher to join our friendly, hardworking and committed team.
Applications from all denominations and ECTs are welcome.
Our new teacher will:
• Be committed to actively upholding the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be a good or better classroom practitioner, committed to raising standards
• Be creative, imaginative and innovative
• Have high expectations of pupil achievement, attainment and behaviour
• Be a strong team player
• Have good communication skills at all levels.
At St George and St Martin, we can offer you:
• A welcoming and friendly school with well-motivated, happy children
• Dedicated and committed team members
• A supportive Governing Body
• A strong commitment to your professional development
• A positive environment in which to develop your own ideas and initiatives
The post will be offered on a Catholic Education Service Contract. St George and St Martin are part of The Newman Catholic Collegiate. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to DBS disclosure.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school. Please email email@example.com or call 01782 234384 to arrange a visit.
St George and St Martin Catholic Academy is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment.
The post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/
To apply please contact the school for the following documents:
- Teacher Application Form
- Recruitment Monitoring Form
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 – Disclosure Form
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information
Closing date Friday 23rd February 2024