Class Teacher TV18717
Sunshine Infant & Nursery School
Fixed term from September 2017 until August 2018
The Governing Body of Sunshine Infant and Nursery School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed, highly motivated teacher to join a team of dedicated and hard-working staff in a happy, friendly and supportive school which has been judged as “Good” by Ofsted. Will suit an NQT or someone early in their teaching career. The school holds the CPD Quality Mark and offers an excellent induction and mentoring programme for new staff.
The Successful applicant will:
- have a knowledge of KS1 and EYFS
- have a good understanding of the new primary curriculum and assessment
- have the ability to identify the SEN and other specific needs of pupils and work closely with the SENCO
- have a good understanding of Safeguarding
- have the ability to build excellent relationships with parent/carers
- have the ability to work as part of a team
Visits to the school are essential at which, application forms can be collected. Please contact the school office on 01922 710174 for further information.
Closing date for applications Wednesday 28th June 2017 at 12 noon
Assessment day will take place on Thursday 6th July 2017
Interviews will take place on Monday 10th July 2017
Application forms are available from, and returnable to, the school.