Holy Rosary Catholic Primary Academy
7.5 Hours Per Week, Monday to Friday, 11.45am to 1.15pm - Term Time Only
Required for September 2017
Initially Fixed Term for 6 months, to be made permanent following a successful probation period
We are seeking 2 Midday Supervisors who are able to relate well to children and support their needs during lunchtime.
- supervising children before, during and after eating their lunch
- assisting children with the use of cutlery and table manners
- promoting positive behaviour during lunchtime, dealing sensitively with all children
- organising games and activities
- administering first aid
- the ability to communicate well in a range of situations
- the responsibility to adhere to the school’s safeguarding policies
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the office to make an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
These posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 30 JUNE, 2017
INTERVIEWS W/C MONDAY 3 JULY, 2017
To apply, call the School on 01902 878440, e-mail or Website:
Only City of Wolverhampton Council standard application forms will be accepted