Full time Class Teacher required for September 2017 with experience in Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
Are you an experienced Teacher who shares our passion for learning and would like to play a valued part in our team.
- a full induction programme;
- pupils who work hard and who are excellent ambassadors for the school, pupils who are enthusiastic, friendly children who take pride in their school and are willing to learn;
- a welcoming school community who wants the best for their children ;
- a hardworking, dedicated and caring staff team;
- Opportunities for quality continual professional development.
We wish to appoint someone who:
- is an excellent and dedicated practitioner;
- is resilient;
- has the ability to raise standards of attainment at a rapid pace;
- is able to inspire children with enthusiasm for learning;
- is well motivated and has high expectations of both themself and their pupils;
- is a committed team player;
- Has an interest and commitment to 'out of school' activities.
Closing Date: 29th June 2017.
All shortlisted applicants will be required to take part in a classroom observation and formal interview (date to be agreed).
It is a requirement that all our staff have an enhanced DBS check as Priory Primary School is committed to the safeguarding of all pupils and staff. All appointments are subject to detailed and satisfactory references and health check being received.
This post is not open to Newly Qualified Teachers.
NB. We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/.
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
For informal discussions please contact Mrs J Craig (Headteacher) on 01384 816845.
We welcome and encourage visits to our school - please call the main office on 01384 816845 to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.ukSupporting documents