Class Teacher - KS1 or KS2
Braunston CE School is part of the Peterborough Diocese Education Trust. The governors of the school are looking to appoint, to start in September, an excellent full time teacher working in either KS1 or KS2. This post would be suitable for NQTs.
At Braunston we have a very strong team spirit and everyone works together to inspire and enthuse our children. The successful applicant will need to become fully involved in our primary school.
School visits are positively encouraged. Please contact the Headteachers for an application pack and to book a visit.
The ideal candidate will:
- Preferably have experience of working within KS2.
- Have knowledge of the national curriculum.
- Have experience of using active learning to engage children.
- Establish positive and supportive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
- Be passionate about developing the whole child.
- Be patient, calm and have a positive attitude.
- Motivate and encourage children and staff.
- Be very well organised and hardworking.
- Be a strong communicator, approachable and a team player.
- Have a strong commitment to our school's Christian ethos and values.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Email email@example.com or telephone 01788 890494.
Please contact the school for application form.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.