Harehedge Lane ● Burton-upon-Trent
Staffordshire ● DE13 0AS
Tel: 01283 529800
Headteacher: Mrs J. Cutbush
Deputy Headteacher: Miss M. Toal
Key stage 2 Teaching assistant, Grade 4, £23,500 - £23,893 pa (pro rota to hours.) Term time only. 17.5 hours (split over 5 mornings).
INTRODUCTION TO THE SCHOOL
Outwoods Primary School is an amazing place to work. We are committed to understanding every child as an individual and meeting their needs effectively so that they can realise their limitless possibilities. We can offer an incredible team, a warm and nurturing work environment and development opportunities to support your own professional growth.
FURTHER DETAILS REGARDING THE POST
In addition to fulfilling the Person Specification, the successful candidate will:
- be an ambitious and highly skilled classroom practitioner
- support our belief that every child has the right to the best possible learning experience
- be committed to providing learners with superb knowledge, skills and understanding through an irresistible learning adventure
- have high aspirations for every child in our school, and strive to ensure that every second of their journey is magical, memorable and of the highest possible standard
- be committed to their own professional learning
- be able to contribute and support the school's relentless drive to enable limitless possibilities for every child
- be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit a completed application form to Joanne Cutbush, Headteacher by the closing date and visits to the school are welcomed. Forms and full details can be found on our website https://outwoodsprimary.com/. Please note that CV’s will NOT be accepted.
Pleas email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 20th February 2024 at 12pm
Shortlisting: 20th February 2024
Interview/ Recruitment day will take place on: Wednesday 28th February 2024
Outwoods Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people / vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions as part of the recruitment process. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a self-declaration of their criminal record and other relevant safeguarding information that may make them unsuitable to work with children. Please note if you are shortlisted for the role, we may conduct an online search as part of our due diligence.
It is an offence to apply for this position if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity.
A copy of the school’s Safeguarding Policy can be viewed here: