Exam Invigilator (casual)
Required as soon as possible
Salary Scale 1, Point 2, £11.59 per hour
Casual contract – varied hours
In this role you will assist in the supervision and invigilation of internal and external examinations at various times of the year in accordance with examination board requirements and under the directions of the Examination Officer. The post holder is directly responsible to the Examination Officer and also to the Assistant Headteacher (Assessment).
The post holder is responsible for assisting with:
- The maintenance of the appropriate regulations as prescribed by the examination board
- The supervision of the orderly entry of candidates to the examination room
- The distribution of relevant materials
- The supervision of the candidates under examination conditions during the examination
- The collection of scripts and other materials at the end of the examination
- The supervision of the orderly dismissal of the candidates from the examination room
- The collection and return of scripts to the examination office as appropriate
The successful candidates will work as part of a pool of invigilators and will need to be reliable and punctual, highly flexible and able to relate to learners. Please note that we do not accept CVs. All relevant training will be provided.
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd March 2024 at midday.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Wolverley CE Secondary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.