1 day left
15.0 Hours per Week
Required for September 2017.
Are you a hardworking person who takes a pride in their work?
Would you like to work in a friendly supportive team?
If so, we would very pleased to hear from you.
Warwick Nursery School is a popular Maintained Nursery School for 2-4 year olds. We are looking for a
hardworking, committed caretaker to join our friendly team from September 2017. Assisted by a part time cleaner, you will be responsible for the cleaning of the buildings and grounds, site security and minor maintenance and repairs. This position is for 15 hours a week (£8.092 £8.5477 per hour), additional hours may be available.
You will work 52 weeks a year with holidays to be taken during school holidays.
During term time you will work split shifts am and pm (Monday to Friday). Hours in school holidays during closure will be negotiated with the Headteacher dependent on cleaning needs.
Position requires some lone working.
Experience in a similar role would be desirable, but full training will be available.
We can offer supportive induction and ongoing professional development at Warwick Nursery School which has a friendly, caring and supportive ethos.
We warmly welcome visits from prospective candidates.
For further details please read the attached Job Description.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of caretaking/cleaning or related field
- Have cleaning skills to ensure the premises are cleaned in accordance with the Nursery School/Local Authority’s standards
- Be aware of Regulations e.g. Health & Safety, COSHH
- Have literacy and numeracy skills to complete forms, understand written instructions and carry out stock control.
- Be enthusiastic, hardworking and conscientious
- Be able to carry out procedures, routines and follow instructions
- Be flexible and have the ability to adapt
- Be a strong team member
- Have the ability to prioritise own workload
- Be able to solve straightforward problems and respond to unforeseen circumstances
- Have minor maintenance skills
- Be able to operate cleaning equipment, machinery and tools.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Warwick Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing Date: 30 June 2017
Interview Date: 11 July 2017
If you require any further information please contact us using the details below.
Applications will only be considered on a completed Application Form.
Application Form and Equality Details Form should be forwarded by email or post to:
Mrs Lindsey Briggs
Warwick Nursery School
Equality Details Form