Required from 26th February 2024 or as soon as possible after this date
Salary Scale 5 Point 12-17, £26421 - £28770 pro rata per annum, £12,270.77 (based on 20 hours per week) - £16,702.15 per annum (based on 25 hours per week)
20-25 Hours Per Week. Working pattern to be agreed with successful candidate.
Hanbury CE First School have an exciting opportunity to recruit a committed and resourceful Finance Manager. We are looking for a dedicated individual to lead on and manage our financial transactions (including our self-run wraparound care), school resourcing and school budget. Our school is a nurturing and happy place that aims to ensure that all children have the opportunity to flourish through a broad, balanced and creative curriculum. Our friendly staff are committed to enabling all children to thrive socially, emotionally and academically to attain their very best. The school has been judged good by OFSTED (2019) and excellent by SIAMS (2022).
We are looking for:
- An organised, effective and efficient individual
- A knowledgeable individual who is able to work with initiative on their own and as part of a team
- Good time management and able to meet deadlines through prioritising tasks
- A flexible and adaptable team player with a good sense of humour!
We can offer:
- A ‘family’ school which is rooted in our Christian values and lived out through our vision ‘Flourishing Through Love and Nurture’
- Beautiful surroundings and an inspiring learning environment
- A dedicated and experienced staffing team
- Excellent community support from parents and governors
Visits to the school can be arranged. Please telephone the school office to arrange a time. Applicants are invited to submit applications on the WCC Support Staff Application Form Please email: email@example.com or telephone Mrs Claire Parmley on 01527 821298
Hanbury CE First School is committed to equal opportunities and promotes the welfare of children. This post is subject to enhanced DBS, suitable references and qualifications check.
Closing Date: Thursday 15th February 2024
Interviews: Wednesday 21st February 2024