Early Years Lead
Job Start Date: 1 September 2024
Teacher Salary Scale Upper Pay Range 1-3, £43,266 to £46,525 per annum
32.50 hours per week
We are seeking to appoint from September 2024, an enthusiastic Lead Teacher of our Early Years Foundation Stage provision. The successful candidate will be based in Reception, whilst holding responsibility for Pre School and EYFS. To already be a qualified SENCo or have a willingness to complete the training to take on this additional responsibility for the school would be highly desirable.
St Joseph’s is a small school with a reputation for an exceptional nurturing and inclusive ethos. The school is set within large stunning grounds which are utilised to the full to support and enrich our curriculum.
We are looking for someone with:
- A passion for teaching and learning and a sound subject knowledge, that can be utilised to challenge all pupils. The ability to motivate, inspire and stimulate curiosity, interest and enjoyment of learning in pupils.
- Have a secure knowledge of the teaching and learning of phonics and strategies to encourage rich language acquisition.
- Have an excellent understanding of the importance of the development of early reading and writing and able to take on the responsibility of Early Reading Lead.
- Have high aspirations for all children rooted in the belief that every child has the potential to succeed.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work as part of a supportive and enthusiastic team
- High expectations of pupils in terms of learning, achievement and behaviour.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For an application pack please contact the school office on 01684573016 or firstname.lastname@example.org