32.5 hours per week (unpaid lunch break)
Term Time only plus 5 Inset Days (39 weeks) Permanent Position
Start Date: February/March 2024
Salary: Band I; SCP 17-20; £31,364 to £33,945 pa FTE; Pro rata: £23,590 to £25,646 pa
Our Lady of the Magnificat MAC are looking to recruit a TEFL/ESOL/EAL Tutor. This role will be based at Trinity Catholic School.
The successful candidate will:
- At least 1 years’ experience of working with students with English as an Additional Language.
- Skills and expertise in understanding the needs of EAL 20.02.20 students.
- Assist the EAL Coordinator with activity planning, delivery and evaluation.
- Understanding of role and responsibilities within the classroom and whole school context.
- Ability to plan, priorities and organise own work schedule and meet deadlines. • Liaise with parents/carers, specialist teachers and other professional staff, share and provide information.
- Support the Catholic ethos of the school.
Please visit www.magnificat.org.uk/vacancies for an application form and consent for references form, both to be returned to Mrs Mary La Spisa, Office Manager via email: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 12th February 2024 by 9.00am.
Interviews will be held week commencing: Monday 19th February 2024.
The MAC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. As such we will be implementing the use of online searches for all posts in line with guidance from KCSIE 2023. Online searches are not part of the shortlisting process itself and candidates will have a chance to address any issues of concern that come up during the search at interview.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Statement.
COMMITTED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES.