Data Management Coordinator (Blythe Bridge High School & Sixth Form)
Blythe Bridge High School & Sixth Form
Data Management Coordinator
37 hours per week
Term time (+ 3 weeks)
(2 weeks in the summer holidays & 5 days throughout other holiday periods)
£20,218 - £22,982 (pro rata)
We are looking to recruit an efficient and effective Data Management Coordinator to support Governors and Senior Leaders in their focus to consistently improve outcomes for all students. The successful candidate will work under the direction of senior leaders, subject leaders and other colleagues to provide high quality data information on student attainment and achievement, ensuring the delivery of outstanding data management practices.
We are looking for a person to join us who will:
● Analyse and report on all aspects of student performance
● Manage the implementation and provision of effective student information systems
● Prepare the analysis of assessment data throughout the academic year to facilitate the raising of standards and attainment
● Liaise with senior leaders and submit returns to the Local Authority and DfE.
● Develop computerised student data modelling, through a variety of packages including Assessment Manager, SIMS, Exam Manager, RAISEonline, SISRA, Excel and a variety of online resources
● Oversee and ensure that the school complies with Data Protection and Freedom of Information policies and procedures
Our school ‘promotes equal opportunities, diversity and collaboration well, it works hard to provide opportunities”, “students are well motivated and have effective learning skills” and “The behaviour of students is good”. Ofsted 2016.
The closing date for this position is Tuesday 27th June 2017 @ 10am.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.homeoffice.gov.uk/dbs.