Executive Headteacher: Mrs A. Rourke
Knypersley First School is seeking to appoint a Full Time Senior Nursery Nurse (Grade 6 term time only) to work alongside our Nursery Classteacher to plan and deliver an outstanding and ambitious EYFS curriculum within our exceptionally resourced Nursery Unit. This post may well be made permanent for the right candidate.
You must be experienced in working with Early Years children in a school setting and would ideally hold a level 4 qualification or equivalent.
You will need to demonstrate:
- an exemplary knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and child development commitment, flexibility and energy
- your ability to lead and inspire others
- your ability to work as part of a very enthusiastic team
- excellent behavioral management skills
- a drive to want to undertake suitable training for your own professional development
- a thorough understanding of safeguarding requirements in line with KCSIE 2023
Your responsibilities will include:
- an active participation in planning of high quality, language rich learning opportunities
- overseeing the delivery and assessment of the EYFS Curriculum
- the deployment of staff to ensure all pupils are well supported
- the creation and maintenance of an inclusive EYFS learning environment which promotes independence, curiosity and a love for learning.
- supporting the Nursery classteacher to provide written and verbal updates to parents
- the adaptation of teaching and learning resources to meet the needs of those with SEND
The closing date for this post will be 12.00pm Monday 19th February 2024 and interviews will take place during the week beginning Monday 26th February 2024
Visits to the school are highly recommended. Please contact the school office to make an appointment on email@example.com or 01782 973810
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people / vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions as part of the recruitment process. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a self-declaration of their criminal record and other relevant safeguarding information that may make them unsuitable to work with children.
It is an offence to apply for this position if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity.