Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: £4,160 - £5,200 depending on experience
Hours: See job description
The Villages’ Multi-Academy Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic administrator to support the work of the Trust. As well as supporting the board, the role also includes supporting the work of the local governing bodies of our two schools. The role offers an attractive hybrid mix of in-person meetings, online meetings, office-based work, and home working. See the job description for more details.
- Liaison with the Chair and CEO of the Trust
- Liaison with Heads and LGB chairs
- Preparation and distribution of papers in advance of meetings
- Taking, processing and distribution of minutes
- Managing communication between directors and others
- Liaison with assorted agencies
- Advise on governance compliance
- Monitor changes in governance, maintain personal knowledge of governance best practice.
If you are well motivated, able to work under your own initiative and have good secretarial skills, are reliable and an effective time manager we’d love to hear from you.
This role comes with:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working pattern
- Commitment and support for Continuous Professional Development
- Opportunities to grow with the Trust
For a discussion about the role please email our CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org. A job description, person specification and application form can be found by clicking here.
The Villages’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expect all staff to recognise and share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS check
Vacancy Closing Date: Open until the post is filled.