School Office Clerk - Busill Jones Primary School
Permanent – Term Time only + 1 week – 37 hours per week
Grade 3 - £23,114 - £23,893 pro rata
SHINE Academies has an exciting opportunity for someone to join Busill Jones Primary School as School Office Clerk, starting March 2024 or as soon as possible.
SHINE Academies is committed to improving the outcomes for all children within its care and educating the whole child. The Trust currently comprises of four primary schools; including Busill Jones Primary School in Bloxwich and we are expected to grow to five schools this academic year. All of our schools are large and therefore progression opportunities are plentiful.
We are looking for a School Office Clerk who:
• has excellent communication skills
• Is enthusiastic, motivated and able to work on their own initiative
• Is organised with good attention to detail
• Is an effective team player
• Has good IT skills
• Is supportive of SHINE Academies values of Striving in Harmony to Inspire, Nurture and Excel
SHINE Academies can offer you:
• The opportunity to become a member of a highly skilled and successful team who all work to the same ethos
• A warm, friendly and welcoming environment to work in
• Committed and supportive leaders
• Talented, enthusiastic and caring pupils
• Exceptional CPD opportunities
• A wellbeing package including an annual term time wellbeing day and Employee Assistance Programme
• A committed and supportive Trust Board and Local Governing Body
• Opportunities for personal growth and career development
• Free on-site parking
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed!
Please contact Mrs Rabone, Office Manager on 01922 710700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit to Busill Jones Primary School, Ashley Road, Walsall, WS3 2QF
To apply please complete the application form and submit it to email@example.com by the deadline shown in the advert. CV’s will not be accepted.
SHINE Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Therefore, this post requires an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date: 20th February 2024 at 12 noon
Interviews: w/c 26th February 2024
How to apply and contact details
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone: 01922 710700
• Fully completed Application Forms only, CV’s cannot be accepted.