Deputy Faculty Leader for Maths
Job Start Date: 1 September 2024
Teachers Salary Scale M1 – UPS3, £30,000 - £46,525 per annum + TLR2 (£4,794)
The Chase is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, ambitious, and dynamic Teacher as Deputy Faculty of Mathematics.
You will be joining a very successful, stable and supportive department and contribute to the upwards trajectory of the mathematics faculty. The subject continues to be a popular choice at KS5 where we offer Core Maths, A-Level Maths and Further Maths.
This is a great opportunity for an exceptional person to join a forward thinking and high-achieving team, where you will have the chance to develop professionally and make a significant contribution to the continued success and reputation of The Chase Maths Faculty and the wider school.
We are looking for a strong Deputy Faculty Leader who can demonstrate the following:
- Efficient and effective management skills
- A proven track record in the classroom across the Key Stages
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Resourcefulness and an innovative approach
- The ability to lead by example
- The ability to work as part of a team.
In return, we can offer:
- A well-qualified and experienced team of specialists
- A friendly, well organised and forward-thinking faculty
- A rewarding teaching experience with well-motivated and engaged pupils
- A caring and supportive professional working.
Interviews: Will take place as soon as possible after the closing date.
For further information and to apply online please visit: https://www.eteach.com/job/deputy-faculty-leader-of-maths-1401760
The Chase is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Chase carries out an online search as part of our due diligence of shortlisted candidates. References will be sought on shortlisted candidates before interview. If successful for this position you will be expected to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service before appointment is confirmed.
Vacancy Closing Date: 19 February 2024 at 12.00noon