Job Title: School Crossing Patrol
Salary: £11.79 - £11.98 per hour
Location: See Advert Text
Are you looking for a rewarding role that supports your local community? Are you available in term time at school drop off and pick up times? As a School Crossing Patrol you will make a difference by assisting families across the road on their journey to and from school.. You will be fully trained and your role will be to cross families across the road at a designated crossing point. You will have good punctuality and communication skills and be willing to work in all weathers.
If that sounds like you we would like to hear from you.
Worcestershire County Council have the following opportunities:
- St Clement’s CofE Primary School (site Comer Road, Worcester) Duty times 8.25-9.00am & 3.10-3.40pm
- Cherry Orchard Primary School (site Timberdine Avenue, Worcester) Duty time, 8.10-8.45am & 3.10-3.35pm
- St Richards C of E First School (site Battleton Road/Four Pools Lane, Evesham) Duty times: 8:30 – 9:00am, 2:50-3:35pm
- Wilden All Saints CE Primary School (site Wilden Lane, Stourport-On-Severn) Duty times: 8:30 – 9:00am, 2:55-3:25pm
- St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School (site Newtown Road, Malvern) Duty times: 8.20-8.55am, 3.10-3.30pm
- Inkberrow Primary School (Main Road, Inkberrow) Duty times: 8:30-9:00am & 3:05-3:25pm
- The Vaynor First School (site Feckenham Road, Redditch) Duty times: 8:15am - 09:05am & 3:15pm - 3:50pm
- Blakedown CofE Primary School (site Birmingham Road, Blakedown) Duty times 8.25-8.55am & 3.10-3.40pm *A job share can be considered for this role on either a morning and afternoons split or Monday-Wednesday/Wednesday to Friday split but please note that for the option to be viable both parts of the role would need to be filled.
- Relief School Crossing Patrol If you are interested in applying for any of our sites in Worcestershire we would like to hear from you. Please contact me to discuss before applying online
For an informal discussion or more information please contact Jacqui Phillips on 01905 843467.
We are inclusive – this is really important to us and we are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. There are 7.6m working age people who have a disability or health condition. We’re tapping into this talent pool.
If you have a disability and require reasonable adjustments, please let us know.
Worcestershire County Council is committed to promoting equality and diversity and ensuring that all appointments are made based on the suitability of a candidate to the role only.
In line with the "Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, we do not automatically reject applicants with a criminal record. Every application will be considered individually, considering the nature and circumstances of the conviction and the type of work applied for. You will not be asked to disclose 'spent' convictions unless the work requires access to children and vulnerable adults.
Please find attached the Job Description and Person Specification.
Applications are invited to apply for this role via the online application form (click apply) or alternatively you can download the attached application form and email this directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write your submission with consideration for the essential and desirable criteria on the Person Specification. This should include examples why you should be considered; the experience, skills and knowledge that you would bring to the post.