We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to provide a high quality support service and be the friendly, welcoming face of Manor Way Primary Academy.
Manor Way Primary Academy is a one form entry with an age range of 3 -11 and we currently have 223 pupils on role. We are part of Windsor Academy Trust and on a journey to further improve outcomes for all our children. Staff here are friendly, committed and passionate about learning. Our children are fantastic.
The post requires someone with strong communication, organisational, and administrative skills, ideally with experience of using a range of IT systems and packages including Google, Word, Excel, Integris. Experience in a school office is essential.
The candidate will be supporting the Headteacher’s PA, therefore, confidentiality, professionalism, the ability to prioritise workloads and remain calm, and work using own initiative, with minimal supervision, is paramount.
The main areas of responsibility include:
- Being one of the friendly, welcoming faces of Manor Way Primary Academy to our pupils, parents and all our visitors
- Responding promptly to ensure effective clear communication with parents in all formats e.g. letters, phone calls, weekly newsletter, emails and Parentmail.
- Maintaining manual and computerised records / management information systems including pupil details
- Undertaking reception duties, answering routine telephone and face to face enquiries and signing in visitors, ensuring safeguarding procedures are followed
- Providing routine clerical/administrative support e.g. photocopying, filing, emailing, responding to routine correspondence
Salary: Level 1 Pay Scale Grade 2 pt 7 £14,615.00
Closing date: 28th June 2017 9:00am
Shortlisting: 28th June 2017
Interviews : 30th June 2017
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. For an informal conversation about the position, please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Sue Gowanlock on 0121 272 7310.
Please return completed applications to email@example.com
Manor Way Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory medical clearance, DBS checks and where appropriate, documentary evidence showing your entitlement to work in the UK.Supporting documents