Ash Green School is a welcoming and inclusive mixed secondary school in Coventry for pupils aged between 11 and 18 which has been part of Creative Education Trust (CET) since January 2012. Working with CET has enabled the school to significantly improve the curriculum, opportunities and life chances for the pupils. The school boasts excellent facilities in a well-kept stimulating environment.
This is an exciting new role within the SITES & Facilities team providing the successful candidate with a varied role across the school.
The Ash Green School is seeking to appoint a Facilities Assistant to:
- To support the Principal and teaching staff in their aim to improve student achievement by providing a positive learning environment.
- The Facilities Assistant is a member of the Facilities Team undertaking duties as required to meet the needs of the school and the team.
- To provide a safe and secure environment that underpins high quality education for all.
We are committed to providing staff with high quality professional development. We hold regular training to develop the skills and knowledge needed by staff in their current role or look towards the next step in their career. The induction of new staff is important and we have a tailored programmes to meet individual needs. In addition to the opportunities for career progression, training and development, we also offer a competitive rewards and benefits package.
Our employees have access to:
- Vivup platform that brings employee benefits, discounts, and wellbeing and staff recognition
- Employee Assistance Scheme provided by Health Assured - unlimited access to advice, information and face to face counselling support on a range of issues including emotional, personal, legal and financial or relationship issues for yourself and those living within your household
- Bike2Work Scheme- where you can save up to 42% on the cost of bicycles and/or equipment
- Home Use Programme- you get a licensed copy of Microsoft Office 360 to install and use on your home computer and up to six devices for free.
To apply, please click the link below:
Closing date: 9am, Monday 4 March 2024
Interviews: To be confirmed
If you have any questions about the post, please contact Emma Dickinson, HR Manager, via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ash Green School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will have to undertake relevant safeguarding check