Teaching Assistant – Level 3 NVQ or equivalent
Grade 3 Scale point 3-4 pro rata (FTE – £23,114)
Term Time - Permanent Contract
20 hours per week over five days
Required as soon as possible
The governors at Hayes Meadow Primary School are seeking to appoint a teaching assistant with experience of working across the primary age range.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Communicate effectively, have a positive attitude and be able to work successfully as part of a team within the school.
- Be calm, positive and able to use own initiative while working within school policies and under the guidance of line manager and other experienced / senior staff.
- Have experience of working across the primary age range and have relevant knowledge of the curriculum.
- Be able to plan and deliver intervention where required for pupils.
- Understand the needs of or have experience working with children with SEND.
- Be able to communicate effectively and positively with parents/ carers.
Hayes Meadow will offer:
- A warm, friendly atmosphere with wonderful children who enjoy learning.
- An enthusiastic, supportive and caring team of staff and governors, who aspire to offering a wealth of quality learning experiences.
- A creative curriculum which provides exciting learning opportunities to meet the needs and interests of our learners.
- Opportunities for professional training and support.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01543 490616 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Friday 8th March
Interviews Week commencing: Thursday 14th and 15th March
Applications should be returned directly to the headteacher by post or by email.
Hayes Meadow Primary School
Tel: 01543 490616
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/ vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
In line with KCSIE (Keeping children Safe in Education) 2023 we will complete online searches as part of our due diligence on all shortlisted candidates. If anything is identified as part of these checks they will be discussed with you at interview. If any safeguarding concerns are identified we reserve the right to withdraw your application.