Tel No: 01384 816165
Are you looking for a new career and challenge? Join us on a journey to Beyond Outstanding!
37 hours per week – term time only 39 weeks
Required for September 2017, an Attendance Officer to join the House Support Team to become an integral part of the new House System which is being launched in September 2017.
- Are you a lovely, friendly and capable person?
- Do you love talking to people?
- Are you very at home analysing spreadsheets and data?
The successful candidate will need to take a lead within school to improve student attendance including developing initiatives to promote good attendance; monitor internal truancy; monitor and pursue persistent absence and lateness, initiating legal action as required; provide a key link between home and school and liaise with external providers and multi agencies. The successful candidate must have excellent ICT skill, particularly in the use of Excel.
Do you possess the following attributes?
- Ability to be an exceptional member of staff with clear capacity and the desire to improve
- Potential to progress in your career
- Possession of a wide range of skills to support our staff, students, parents and community towards excellence
- The skills, experience and ability to gain the confidence of students and staff
- Professional presence, capability and clarity with an excellent demonstration of the ability to motivate and empower
- A clear sense of fun, energy, drive and passion
If you would like an informal conversation prior to applying or to arrange a visit please contact the school office to arrange an appointment – 01384 816165.
Closing date: Monday 3rd July at 12 noon
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
N.B. We reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the advertised date should we receive a large number of applications.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/Supporting documents
Job description and person spec