Upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
End Date: 31st August 2024
Teachers Salary Main Scale 1-6, £30,000 - £41,333 per annum
Franche Community Primary School is an exciting, forward thinking school with an excellent team of dedicated and committed staff who are focused on promoting high aspirations amongst pupils. Pupils are encouraged to become active learners and constantly explore different possibilities. The school aims to create a culture of learning and mutual respect that enables pupils to develop into confident, independent learners, who are also considerate and respectful. Staff have high expectations of all pupils and motivate them to work to their best ability in everything they do.
The vacancy is a fixed-term post for a Key Stage 2 class teacher until August 2024. This will be class-based.
Candidates are required to have QTS. Early Career Teachers are welcome to apply. (We offer excellent support and training for ECT’s.)
We can offer you:
- A welcoming school and a supportive team.
- An attractive environment to work in, including a forest school, extensive grounds and our own swimming pool.
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn.
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership team.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a good or outstanding teaching practitioner.
- Be passionate about promoting a creative curriculum that fosters pupils’ love of learning.
- Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of the pupils, including developing pupils’ cultural capital.
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents, and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all.
- Be driven, enthusiastic and have a clear vision for educational excellence.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively.
- Have a good understanding of how assessment and data can move children on in their learning.
Franche Community Primary School & TOTS@Franche is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Appointments are made subject to two satisfactory references and an enhanced disclosure. Please read our Person Specification and complete applications on the Worcestershire Teaching Application Form. Please submit applications by 9am on Wednesday 28th February. email@example.com
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 6th March 2024.