TA Level 3
TA 3 Point (7-17), £12,976.94 - £15,367.85 per annum actual salary
22.5 hours per week paid plus half an hour per day lunch break unpaid. (3 days per week) 10.00 am – 6.00 pm.
Permanent, Term Time
Start date to be confirmed
Sedgeberrow opened its new preschool in September 2023. We have an exciting opportunity to appoint a part-time TA at level 3 to help develop our new vibrant pre-school (3 days a week – 10.00 am – 6.00 pm). This is a very exciting opportunity for the right individual to be involved in building a new pre-school for the community.
The Role of Sedgeberrow Pre-School TA 3:
- Support the policies, ethos and vision of the pre-school and actively promote high levels of achievement in the pre-school.
- Contribute to the leadership and management of the pre-school
- Formulate and promote the aims and objectives of the pre-school.
- Seek and implement areas for improvement and the development of staff with regards to early years provision.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the provision in the pre-school in close collaboration with the leadership team.
- Safeguard children.
Our pre-school offers:
- A caring environment with a nurturing and encouraging team of dedicated colleagues.
- A commitment to your professional development.
- Friendly children and supportive parents.
Sedgeberrow Pre-School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates will require two references and an enhanced DBS clearance. References will be sought prior to interview and any appointments will be subject to references received.
Closing Date: Wednesday 21st February 2024
Interview Date: Friday 23rd February