Artist in Residence TA and Environmental Technician
Are you looking for a new career and challenge? Join us on a journey to Beyond Outstanding!
Permanent contract - 37 hours per week – 41 weeks per year
Required for September 2017, an Artist in Residence Teaching Assistant and Environmental Technician. Are you able to:
- creatively develop our whole school into a first class inspirational learning environment worthy of any Art gallery.
- support success in GCSE Art, and to support the Art department (including pottery) to achieve excellence.
The successful candidate will also be required to support and develop excellence and consistency of display and environment which will include some work during school holiday periods.
Do you possess the following attributes?
- Ability to be an exceptional member of staff with clear capacity and the desire to improve
- Potential to progress in your career
- Possession of a wide range of skills to support our staff, students, parents and community towards excellence
- The skills, experience and ability to gain the confidence of students and staff
- Professional presence, capability and clarity with an excellent demonstration of the ability to motivate and empower
- A clear sense of fun, energy, drive and passion
If you would like an informal conversation prior to applying or to arrange a visit please contact the school office to arrange an appointment – 01384 816165.
Closing date: Wednesday 5th July at 12 noon
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.uk/
Job description and person spec