Salary Scale 1, SCP2, Actual salary £6990.0 per annum (12.5 hours, term-time only plus 57.5 hours holiday cleaning
12.5 hours per week, 3.30pm – 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. Term-time only plus 57.5 hours holiday cleaning, Permanent.
We are seeking to appoint a cleaner to join our highly valued cleaning team at Hanley Swan Primary School. The individual will provide a clean and pleasant environment in order to facilitate the effective use of the school by those staff and pupils who occupy it. Duties include:
- Undertake cleaning duties in line with a structured cleaning schedule and as directed.
- Use cleaning materials as appropriate, and according to their instructions for use
For further details, please see the Job Description attached.
This post could be amalgamated with the Caretaker post for 1 person.
To apply, please complete our application form (attached) and email to Alison Harrison email@example.com
Closing date of 12 midday on 23rd February 2024.
Interviews are expected to be held week commencing 26th February 2024
- Secure pension with Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Free access to Westfield Health, Healthy Extras providing:
- 24/7 telephone access to a practising UK GP
- 24 Hour Advice & Information Line (including structured counselling sessions)
- Eldercare Advice
- Discounts and offers at hundreds of retailers, restaurants and destinations
- Gym discounts
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Online searches are now undertaken on all shortlisted candidates, for safeguarding suitability, as part of the due diligence.
References are obtained, before interview wherever possible, which include specific enquiries about the applicant's background in relation to safeguarding.
Vacancy Closing Date: Midday on 23rd February 2024
Job Start Date: 25th March 2024