Teaching Assistant - Level 2
Required for September 2017 - An enthusiastic,committed and skilled Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work one to one and within the classroom for a pupil with an Education Health Care Plan.This position is fixed term for the length of time the pupil remains at Rykneld Primary School. (25 hours a week, 5 hours a day). Grade 4 £16491.00 - £17419.00, pro rata.
The successful applicant will carry out the responsibilities of a level 2 teaching assistant as they apply to the specified child. If the child is absent they will work as a general level 2 teaching assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an improving school which was judged as 'Good' by Ofsted in September 2012 and praised for the strong teamwork amongst the whole staff which ensures that pupils are supported well personally and in their learning.
The Governors of Rykneld Primary School would like to hear from you if you are someone who:
• Is an excellent practitioner preferably with experience of working with pupils across the primary age range
• Has a dynamic and creative approach
• Has high expectations of attainment and behaviour
• Is a caring professional
• Has energy and enthusiasm and an open, positive approach to teamwork.
We can offer:
• Friendly, talented and enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn
• Supportive parents and governors
• A caring and supportive team of colleagues who are committed to providing the best for our pupils
• A stimulating working environment
• Opportunities for professional development
Visits to the school are very welcome and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01283 239475.
Closing date for this post is Wednesday 5th July 2017 (by 12 noon)
Candidates selected for interview will be informed by phone or e-mail by Thursday 6th July 2017
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 11th July 2017
School Contact Details:
Rykneld Primary School
Burton Upon Trent
Office No. 01283 239475
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form