The Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust is looking to appoint a resourceful and highly effective Attendance & Welfare Officer, committed to developing St Oswald’s Church of England Academy.
You will be joining a dedicated, supportive and committed staff in an academy where achieving the very best for all of our children is at the heart of everything we do.
- Passionate about supporting children with a range of educational and emotional needs to
overcome barriers to learning and achieve their very best
- Able to work positively in partnership with parents, external agencies and those in our wider
school community to promote positive outcomes
- Highly motivated and an excellent role model to others
- Have high expectations of yourself, colleagues and children
- Have a positive approach to difficult situations and challenges
- Have experience of working effectively with others to meet common goals
If so, we would welcome your application.